Hearts on her sleeve (Outfit Of The Day & Fashion Buys)

Hello lovelies
well Spring has finally sprung here in Sydney and im really loving it so many beautiful flowers and all of the amazing hot days have arrived which equals all of the iced coffee & frozen yogurt times haha! :) yay!
also since i havent posted in a few weeks i thought i would tell you all about my outfit of the day and some awesome fashion buys for fellow petite ladies like myself so lets get started.
Heart on the sleeve (ootd)
For todays outfit i wanted to keep it chilled but stylish so i opted for my super cute hearts blouse which is black & white and buttoned down the front with a side pocket this is so soft and lightweight and perfect for todays hot spring day i teamed the blouse with my shorts from sportsgirl i got them about 4 years ago and as you can see my gladiators & satchel bag are tanned

Hearts Blouse - Temt 
Frankie Shorts - Sportsgirl (4 years old) 
Tanned Gladatiors - I can't remember where i got these beauties from but they are so so comfy haha!
Tanned Satchel Bag - Asos
Rose Gold Watch - Rivers Island
Nails Posh & Bewitching - Revlon




                                     Super awesome jeans from Temt that fit petite skinny legs


i originally was going into Temt to purchase some more winter & fall cardigans but they had non left so me being me thought i may see if they have any skinny jeans seeing as my old ones are far too big for me now and they have faded since i have had them for 4 years now i went into the jean section and they had these super skinny black jeans that seemed like they where the right size for my 5'2 frame i tried on a size 6 and they fitted perfectly so soft and comfy and they didnt bag in my knees or around my tummy like my other jeans do and they are only $14 dollars which was even better i also found a super cute white lace blouse im getting more into white tees & blouses latley which goes for my monochrome style i would recommend you all go and check out these jeans they have them in all different colours too like Khaki White Blue Mustard & Black.

Well i hope you enjoyed this Fashion post
:)
Geri
xxx




No comments

Back to Top