Get The Makeup Look (Mollie King The Saturdays)


Hello Lovlies 
As you can tell from the top of the title this Makeup post is all about Mollie King from The Saturdays if you haven't heard of the girls go and check them out .
I've been a Team Sats fan since the girls started and I was watching some music videos the other night and I really loved Mollies makeup in Not Giving Up I loved her gold bronze eye look with a bit of Bronzer and a Red Lip to me that's a classic makeup look so I got some inspiration with this look.

For my base  used Rimmel London Match Perfection in Fair Ivory and Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Translucent I used I applied my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze for my base look i then added the gold shade from Revlon Coffeebean quad and a little bit of all that glitters  in my inner eye to brighten it up and i added Twinks in the outer corner to darken it up a tiny bit. Add some Mascara and line your waterline with some black eyeliner.
I added some of my Bronzer in Cookie Crumble to add some contouring and colour to my face. 
For my Lipstick i used Mac Viva Glam 1 its a classic Red colour that goes perfect for Mollie's Look in the video.

Geri 
xxx 










No comments

Back to Top