Girl Almighty ( Outfit Of The Day Featuring Asos Petite)




Good morning Lovelies 

I just wanted to share my super cute new purchase from Asos Petite it's the One Direction Cropped Tee.
Now normally I don't purchase cropped tees because I feel like they wouldn't suite my frame but I'm so Inlove with how this looks it's the right fit and It dosent make me look like I have a boxy cut cropped tee like what normally happens with other tees I got the tee in a size 8.



I have styled this piece with my jersey midi Black Skirt from MissGuided and my boots are from betts my Rose Gold watch is from Rivers Island and my nails are in the Colour by TBN called Sweet Dreams Xo & Freedom.

For my Makeup look today I went for a gold bronze eye with a bright purple lip I used Heroine by Mac Cosmetics it's a matte bright purple that I'm loving lately. For my eyes I used bad to the bronze tattoo by Maybelline I then used Twinks in my outer eye for a more smokey bronze look I added a fair bit of Mascara and some eyeliner. For my base its just Rimmel London Match Perfection in Fair Ivory and my blusher is in Cookie Crumble by Smooch London the perfect contour shade and that's my makeup for today.

                                   Have a lovely Friday 
                                             Geri
                                             xxx                                                    

No comments

Back to Top