Girly Coffee Dates & OOTD (Kmart & Topshop)


Hello Lovlies 
Today I went for a lovely coffee & lunch date at the Caffe Chery Beans with my Mumma & Sister 
They also have really nice creamy strong coffee
                              Beautiful Coffee Art 

Their full breakfast are  filled with Bacon Eggs and Mushrooms pretty much the lot it's so full of flavour and the texture of the chorizo sausage with the bacon & asparagus and poached eggs and beans is so amazing this is one of the best breakfast's that I've ever had.

The OOTD 
I have been watching my fair share of Full House lately so I got my fashion inspiration from DJ im seriously Inlove with the show I just love the 80's & 90's style so I teamed my Floral dress from Kmart with my Topshop Chambary Shirt and my boots and my rose gold watch.


Cheeky Kmart Treats 
We also went shopping into a bookstore and Kmart I finally got the new edition of ELLE & UK Cosmopolitain which I have been looking all around for and i also am getting back into reading again so I got If I Stay. As for fashion I got a lovely chic Houndstooth midi skirt and top and I also got a darker floral dress and I got the movie Never Let Me Go so I can't wait to watch that as I love Andrew Garfield. 

                                 Have a lovely Friday      
                                            Geri 
                                             xxx 


                                    
                                       
                                      

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit - especially the floral and cute nail colours!! This post is making me want to go on a shopping spree!
    Brianna || http://extraordinarydaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top