Haunted Beyoncé Inspired Makeup Look (Mac Objects Of Affection & Rebel)


Hello Lovlies I have been so addicted to Beyoncé Haunted lately the song is amazing and her look for her video is so dark and beautiful so I made an inspired makeup look with my Mac Objects Of Affection Silver & Blues Pigements Set
For my base i used the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade Ivory & my Revlon Colorstay Translucent Pressed Powder to set it all in place i then added a tiny bit of my Blusher in Cookie Crumble. I always fill in my Brows with CoffeeBean quad by Revlon its the last dark shade in the quad.


 
The base I used for my eye look was Maybelline 24Hour Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt and then I used a wet eyeshadow brush and I dipped it into the Blue Noir Mac pigement I added Satin Taupe in my outer eye and crease to smoke it up. 

Dark Berry Pink Lips
Her lipstick was fairly matte and darkish there was a glossy look to her lips so I used my Mac Lipstick in Rebel and I added some gloss to create the lip look.

                       Hope you enjoyed this makeup look 
                                       Geri 
                                        xxx

4 comments

Back to Top