Into the Forrest Makeup Look & OOTD (Featuring Asos & Asos Petite &Betts)


Hello Lovlies 
I was going through my closet late last night looking for something to wear for work and I found my gorgeous butterfly Forrest PeterPan Collar dress that I got from Asos Petite about 2 years ago I forgot how cute this dress was.
I teamed my dress with some Asos black tights and some Betts lace up ankle boots and my rose gold watch 
Today's Makeup Look 
For my makeup I used my normal
Makeup routine with Revlon and I finally tried out Tough as Taupe the new Maybelline colour tattoo I purchased over the holiday break its a gorgeous grey smokey muted tone I added Mac satin taupe over the top of my lid and then I added Blackberry in the crease and outer eye add some eyeliner and mascara and that's my look.
For my lips I had to use Herione by Mac it's my favourite purple shade lipstick by Mac and it goes perfectly with the colours in my dress.

                                         Geri 
                                          xxx 

No comments

Back to Top