Mac Rebel & Satin Taupe


Hello Lovlies 
I am so addicted to Rebel by Mac it's become one of my favourite lipsticks by them the shade is a darkish purple tone with a tiny bit of a pink undertone this will be one of my go to lipsticks for the colder months that's for sure. 
For my eye look I just used Bad to the Bronze for my base & Satin Taupe by Mac in my outer eye I wanted a smokey but not too heavy eye look today.
Satin Taupe has become one of my favourite Mac eyeshadows I love the Frost finish and the brownish gold colour if you have started collecting Mac eyeshadows I would recommend getting this one it's perfect for every eye look you can make it more neutral or smokey.

                     Whats your favourite Mac Lipsticks or Eyeshadows ? 
                                                     Geri 
                                                      xxx


No comments

Back to Top