Mac Twig & Blackberry


Hello lovelies 
If you follow me on Instagram you would of seen that earlier on in the week I got two brand new Mac products I was looking for a nice pink nude coloured lipstick for ages and I found Mac Twig it's a Satin finish lipstick these Satin finishes are becoming one of my favourites by Mac they are so creamy.
I also purchased Blackberry I have had this eyeshadow in my favourites for ages and I also wanted a eyeshadow by Mac that is a Matte shade this one is perfect it's a purplish brown colour perfect for any eye look.
This was my makeup look for My Fashion Froday post I used my Revlon Colorstay foundation in Ivory and my blusher in Cookie Crumble For my face.
For my eye I used my Bad To The Bronze by Maybelline for my base and Blackberry in my outer eye with all that glitters in my inner eye to brighten up the look I added black mascara and some eyeliner. My lips are Twig by Mac seriously in love with this shade everyone go and grab one if you need a pink nude shade this is perfect to wear to work as it isn't over powering.
                                            Geri 
                                             xxx


No comments

Back to Top