Bad To The Bronze Eyes & Satin Plum Lips (Revlon & MAC)

Hello lovelies i have created a work neutral makeup look if you would like anymore work makeup looks just leave a comment in the down bar.

For todays look i was going for a gold neutral eye look & a plum satin lip 



For my base i used the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade Ivory & my Revlon Colorstay Translucent Pressed Powder to set it all in place i then added a tiny bit of my Blusher in Cookie Crumble.
I always fill in my Brows with CoffeeBean quad by Revlon its the last dark shade in the quad.
If you follow me on Instagram you would see me always talking about the Maybelline Eye Studio Tattoos im so inlove with the colour selections and they stay in place all day my go to shade is Bad To The Bronze i love the goldish bronze tone it can create any eye look you want i find its perfect for a clean yet gold look i added a tiny bit of Satin taupe by Mac on the outer lid to smoke it up a tiny bit.
Adding a few coats of black mascara and my favourite black eye khol pencil by Rimmel that is my eye look completed.


For my lips i just wanted a nice plum colour that wasn't to full on and i find myself always gravitating towards Satin Plum by Revlon its the most gorgeous shade ever.

Geri 
xxx

No comments

Back to Top