Pink & Purple Florals Outfit Of The Day



Hello Lovelies 
I haven't posted an oufit fashion post in a little while so today I'm sharing my two favourite pieces for summer.
My two go to pieces at the moment have been this gorgeous Floral swing dress from Cotton On i sometimes team it with my oversized chambary denim shirt from Topshop & My lovely Villa Tanned Sandals from Betts.

The Sandals are so cute and comfy and perfect for the hot summer days.

I really love this dress with my nails the colour is called Sweet Dreams xo and it by the brand Colour by TBN.

       
 I couldn't resist a cappuccino & summer fruit salad at my local cafe it's refreshing after a long day.
                                                    hope you enjoyed this fashion post 
                                                                   Geri
                                                                    xxx


2 comments

  1. Your dress and your shoes are so cute and I love that your nail polishes matches the pattern in your dress.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top