Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks


Hello Lovlies over the holiday break I may of went a little overboard with purchasing more of the Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks they have never been only $9 here in Australia they retail for about $20 to $30 in our makeup stores out here so when I saw these bad boys on the sale I had to buy more of them. 
They come in a few different textures
Matte Pearl Creme Shine
I personally find all of these lipsticks very soft and creamy they don't dry out your lips at all.


                              The colours I purchased was
                                 Violet Frenzy
                                 Berry Couture 
                                Fifth Avenue Red
                                Smoky Rose
                               Berry Haute
                               Plumalicious 
                              Cherry Blossom 

 
            This is only whats new in my Revlon Lipstick Collection
 Whats your favourite Revlon Lipstick from the Lustrous Collection ?
                                              Geri
                                               xxx
                          




No comments

Back to Top