The Saturdays Dark Plum Smokey Eyes Makeup Inspired Look & Outfit.

Good morning lovely's it's a grey Monday morning here in Sydney so that's the perfect reason to have a Dark smokey makeup inspired look today inspired by The Saturdays makeup look that they had a few years ago Mollie Vanessa & Frankie had a gorgeous Dark Plum Lip with a smokey eye to me that's the perfect look ever. 

Firstly the girls all seem to have a fairly matte base so I used my Revlon Colorstay in Ivory with my pressed translucent powder then I just filled in my brows with my CoffeeBean quad by Revlon. 



I used Bad to the Bronze by Maybelline for my base adding that all over my lid for my outer eye and crease I finally used Twinks by Mac it's such a gorgeous shade I then added a little bit of Satin Taupe for my inner eye to give it more of a smokey look followed by a good amount of Mascara in Blackest Black by Designer Brands I always use the Rimmel black eye khol for my lower lash line.


                   Left to right Satin Taupe & Twinks by MAC 


                         Now onto the Dark Plum Lip colour 
I used my favourite ever Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick it's in a shine finish so you don't need to add any gloss as this has a lot of pigment but it has a creamy feel to it in the colour Plum Velour


                                             Here is my completed Makeup Look

                    
My outfit is just a monochrome dress that I got from Temt I love this dress the shape is perfect I added my little black lace up boots from Betts to finish the look.

                   

                                        I hope you enjoyed this inspired look 

                                                               Geri 

                                                                xxx 

  




No comments

Back to Top