McBusted & Monochomre Monday

Hello lovelies 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend I was so thrilled to see my Favourite boys from the UK on Sunday Night if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you would of seen some of the photos I took. The energy of the whole gig was so full of happiness they played some of their new songs off their album McBusted and they played some old songs " All About You , Love Is Easy, Year 3000, 5 Colours In Her Hair im so loving What Happened To You Band from their new Album its got an awesome guitar riff.
                        McBusted you where so amazing. 

Now let's get into my Look of the Day for Monday.
I have styling my Asos petite peg leg trousers a lot lately i love the fit of them and the way they go in more at the ankle and legs. They create the perfect classic look for any day
I teamed my lace yoke white blouse from Temt and my ballet flats are from K Mart my bag I from Asos and my Lipstick colour is Rebel by Mac. My nails are W7 in the shade Ruby.
              I hope you enjoyed this OOTD & Music post
                                       Geri
                                       xxx
                          
                                   
   
      



No comments

Back to Top