My Februray Favourites (Revlon Love Is On & Smooch Blushers)

Hello lovelies 
Welcome to my favourites for this month.
i was really loving Smooch Blushers in Cookie Crumble & Glamour Puss. 
For lipsticks I had to purchase 2 of the lipsticks from Revlon's new collection 
Love Is On also the ad is seriously one of my favourites it's so cute. 
The Left smooch blusher is Cookie Crumble.  The pink toned one is in Glamour Puss.
The Revlon lipsticks are in the shades Love which is the Red one and Seductive the purple shade lipstick. I'm so Inlove with all of these shades and I just love Revlon lipsticks they are one of my favourite drugstore brands to buy lipsticks from although they are quite expensive here in Australia at $20 a lipstick.
This was my Valentines Makeup Look I was just spending the day with my sister and puppies watching way to many chick flicks and eating some yummy treats I made.
These are some marshmallows and strawberries covered in oreos and flakes with melted chocolate.

Also I can't forgot my number one favourite of this Month seeing McBusted 
I was so in my 13 year old self mode last sunday I had the best time seeing my babes again after 6 years of them not being in Sydney it was so much fun.
i hope you enjoyed this months favourites 
                                     Geri
                                      xxx
                          

No comments

Back to Top