Purple Haze (Makeup Look Featuring Rimmel London Maybelline & Colour ByTBN)


Hello Lovlies seeing as we are nearly out of Summer I wanted to create a purple & pink eye look and I came up with a look I posted on Instagram called "Purple Haze"

I used my normal Rimmel London Fair Ivory Foundation with my translucent colorstay pressed powder I filled in my brows with the darkest matte brown sage from my Revlon CoffeeBean quad.
To achieve the purple eye look I added my maybelline tattoo pot in the shade called Lavish Lavender for my base I then added the light pink tone from my Romantic quad by Colour by TBN which is second pink tone on the first row in the middle i then added the darker pink purple tone next to the pink tone in a my crease and over my lid.
I added some my favourite blusher by Smooch in Cookie Crumble.
For my lipstick I went for Icy Violet by Revlon.

 
And this is my completed look I really hope you enjoyed this eye look I had so much fun playing with bright colours.
                                   Geri 
                                    xxx
                                  
                           

No comments

Back to Top