Smokey Eyes & Red Lips Valentines Day Makeup Feautring (Mac Cosmetics &Revlon Colorstay)

Hello Lovelies seeing as Valentines Day is coming up I thought I would share part 1 of my Valentines Makeup Look 

As you all know my normal foundation base that  i use is the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade Ivory & my Revlon Colorstay Translucent Pressed Powder to set it all in place i then added a tiny bit of my Blusher in Cookie Crumble. I always fill in my Brows with CoffeeBean quad by Revlon its the last dark shade in the quad. 
Smokey Eyes 

I Used Maybelline Tattoo in Tough As Taupe all of my lid for the base i then went and used Satin Taupe by Mac and i packed the shade all over my lid for my inner eyes Blackberry to mac it look more darker in the crease and to smoke it up more. I then curled my eyelashes added some Black Mascara and some Black eyeliner to my waterline. My favourite Mac Lipstick at the moment is Viva Glam 1 its the best matte red shade ever.

                                          Geri 
                                           xxx

No comments

Back to Top