Fashion Friday Berry Rose Texture (Feautring Oasis)


Hello Lovlies 
Oasis is one of my Favourite UK Fashion brands that i always  find some gorgeous fashion pieces 
i wanted something in my closet that was colourful and suited my style as i was browsing the website i just fell in love with this Berry Rose Texture top when i saw it online a few weeks ago and the berry & blue tones.
I styled this gorgeous rose top with a pair of Asos Petite Peg Leg Trousers and boots from betts and my rose gold watch.
Makeup Look (YSL Lipstick & Maybelline Tattoo Bad To The Bronze & Twinks Smokey Eyes)
 I used Rimmel London match perfection foundation Cookie Crumble Smooch Blush & Bad To The Bronze & Twinks for my eye look I added some black eyeliner and mascara to compete the eye look and to give it a more smokey look.
   The rose berry tones in the top goes so well with my YSL lipstick in number 58.
                                               Geri 
                                                xxx
                                                                       

No comments

Back to Top