Leather Skirt LookBookTrend Featuring (Asos & MissGuided)


Hello lovelies 
I'm a huge lover of anything leather I always wear leather jackets and leather pants in the Autumn & Winter months I just love the classic look and the feel I get when I wear leather.
This year I have gotten into the Leather skirt trend I purchased a few leather skirts last year and I have recently added another one to my collection here is how I styled them all. 

Asos Leather Pencil Skirt 
I teamed my Leather Pencil Skirt with a deep burgundy oversized tee from Supre
For my shoes I added my Black and Gold 
Flats from K-Mart. 

Burgundy MissGuided Midi Skirt
I have been wanting to style this piece ever since I got it back in December but with our really hot summers here in Sydney I didn't want to bake. The deep burgundy colour of the skirt and the shape is just perfect I think a classic white blouse is key for this piece to keep it more stylish. 

Black MissGuided Midi Skirt
This is the same skirt as the burgundy midi skirt when i saw there was two colours to choose from I just had to order it in Black aswell I styled this with my Sequin Collar Jumper from Asos and my rose gold watch and my favourite boots from Betts.

This is my perfect outfit for a cold Fall day finally we are getting the cold weather here in Sydney.
I hope you enjoyed this fashion Leather Skirt LookBook i had so much fun styling them and choosing key pieces for the skirts.                             
                      Geri                              
               
                      xxx

No comments

Back to Top