After Dusk Makeup Look (Feautring Mac X9 Purple Palette & Up The Amp)

                        
Hello Lovlies 
I have been loving all makeup things in purple shades and i  am so happy that I purchased the Purple X9 palette it has 5 new shades and 3 permanent shades. 
Down below i have swatched the palette for all you lovelies that are looking into buying this as i couldnt really find any swatches when i was debating on buying this but oh my im so glad i did :) 
This palette has so many great purple & light champagne pink colours my favourites from this palette has to be all of them i can't choose any favourite as i love the shades and i love that you can create so many looks from dark smokey eyes to nice & natural day looks
The purple palette has the shades called
First row Sweet Lust ,Lightly Sugared , Poignant 
Second row ManCatcher, Satellite Dreams ,Bon Nuit
Last row After Dusk , Beauty Marked ,Shadow Lady 

This is my makeup eye smokey look using After Dusk & ManCatcher

                         

For my Eyes i used the Maybelline Tattoo in Lavish Lavender all over my lid for the base 
From the X9 Palette i used Man Catcher which is a Frost finish in my outer eye & After dusk is a veluxe pearl finish all over my lid i then curled my lashes and then added some masacra and some khol  eye liner in on my lower lash line.

                            
For my makeup base i used the normal Rimmel London Match Perfection with my Revlon Colourstay Pressed Powder and Cookie Crumble Blusher.
For my Lipstick i used my favourite shade ever by Mac Up The Amp

                                               
I hope you enjoyed this Makeup Look using my X9 Palette it's one of the best makeup buys I have made in ages and i had so much fun swatching and creating this After Dusk Makeup Look 
Geri
xxx 







No comments

Back to Top