Aria Montgomery Inspired OOTD Look (Featuring BooHoo & Asos)


Good morning lovelies 
I wanted to share my OOTD I have seriously fallen inlove with Pretty Little Liars and The girls fashion i wanted to create a Aria Montgomery inspired look so let's get into the look of the day! 
     Aria does wear some cute dresses


I thought my BooHoo smock tartan grey glitter flicked dress was perfect as its a gorgeous set of tones for a cold autumn day like today.
My tights are from Asos they are so super comfy and warm as my boots are from Rivers these are the perfect Berry shade boots ever. 

My leather jacket adds more of the classic aria look my jacket is from Asos.
My nail colour is sweet dreams xo by colour by TBN
My rings are vintage from a few shops in Sydney And my Rose Gold Watch is from rivers island.
I hope you enjoyed this Pretty Little Liars inspired look 
Geri
xxx 




3 comments

  1. Hello!! I love this whole outfit!!! You look stunning! I have to check out ASOS petites too! Absolutely love those boots too! #stylegoals xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I love this whole outfit!!! You look stunning! I have to check out ASOS petites too! Absolutely love those boots too! #stylegoals xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yes Asos Petite always have super stylish & cute clothes xx

      Delete

Back to Top