May Favourites (Oasis & Kmart Layering & Revlon Lipsticks)



Hello Lovlies for this month I have been so in love with my beautiful new necklace from Oasis and some Kmart fashion and my gorgeous pink midi  from asos with my Kmart fur vest and a basic tee from topshop also my love for Revlon lipsticks.
Rose Gold Lace Statement Necklace - Oasis
I purchased this lovely rose gold necklace from Asos online it's from oasis and I have been teaming this with literally everything in my closet 
I love how this instantly makes any outfit look more fun and classy. 

Did someone say Cream Tea! 
Seriously this month I have been just craving scones raspberry jam and cream 
with a good cuppa tea
my favourite comfort food ever. 

Layering Up With Kmart Fashion Pieces
I'm so loving the colder change layering up my outfits are always my favourite because so many key pieces can go together in this ootd I teamed a basic tee from boohoo my basic black leggings from glassons my khaki jacket and scarf from Kmart and my berry boots from Rivers.
Rose crop tee in burgundy & Asos petite trousers
I found this gorgeous rose printed crop tee in black & burgundy and i thought it would team really well with some skater skirts with tights or peg leg pants i added my vintage rings and my rose gold watch to create some other colours to contrast the rose tee. 

Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks             
         
 My love for the Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks has come back these are 5 new ones I picked up for this month from Glossi 
Va Va Violet is a Creme finish its a gorgeous 
  purple shade perfect for a Vampy lips look. 
The second one is Sultry Sable its a purple brownish shade it's also a creme finish. 
                                          
The first shade is called porcelain pink it's a pink nude toned lipstick with a pearl finish.
Pink In The Afternoon is a gorgeous soft pink toned creme finish.
Daring Pink is a brightest soft toned creme finish lipstick

Geri 
xxx

1 comment

  1. Great post ged :)

    becci
    http://rebeccafashionandlife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top