Pepper Please & Don't Tell Makeup Look ( Featuring Mac X9 Palette)


                                                   
Hello Lovlies 
I am so glad that I purchased some of the X9 Mac Palettes they seriously have the best arrangement of colours and since it arrived I  really wanted to do a Amber X9 eye look " and i also have swatches of this palette for all you lovlies interested in purchasing this.
Amber X9 has 7 new shades 2 permanent shades. 
The colours for this palette are perfect any eye look i love using don't tell & kitties for a neutral look but with Aromatic and Pepper Please you can create that dark smokey eye which i created a smokey eye look with Pepper Please & Don't Tell down below 
The Amber palette has the shades called
Cozy Grey
Kitties
Georgia Peach
Ricepaper
Creative Copper
Cork 
Don't tell
Aromatic
Pepper Please 

 For my eyes I used the shades Pepper Please and Don't Tell
  
I first added my maybelline tattoo in Barley Branded all over my lid and then I added Pepper Please all over my lid the gorgeous dark browns and glitter really went well with soft base of barley branded underneath I then added Don't Tell in my outer eye and was gradually blending it into my crease I then added some black eye khol and some black mascara.
   
For my Lips i used my favourite Mac Purple Lipstick Herione which is a Matte Shade
    
I really hope you enjoyed this X9 Post please let me know if you have bought any of the Palettes i would love to hear your thoughts and makeup looks on them 
Geri
xxx

1 comment

  1. looks amazing little sis. great blog and outfit

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top