Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks

Hello lovelies I have been addicted to Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks for about 5 years now they are so pigmented and so creamy they have a gorgeous selection of colours I recently added some new pink shades to my collection. 
Blushing Mauve, Seductive Sienna, Pink Cloud, Kissable Pink. 
Here are some swatches of the lipstick colours that I recently added to my Revlon collection
Blushing Mauve is a pearl finish its very creamy I love the nudish brownish light mauve tones in it. 
Seductive Sienna is a gorgeous matte dark purplish pink brown shade perfect for that vampy lip look.
Pink cloud is a shine finish its a perfect everyday pink colour its also very creamy.
Kissable Pink is another shine finish I love this more matte pink shade it's another perfect everyday lipstick colour.

I really hope you enjoyed this lipstick post
Whats your favourite Revlon Lippies i would love to know ?
Geri
xxx  





2 comments

  1. Just catching up on your posts having a nice cuppa while on holidays! I bought some more of these after seeing so many of your gorgeous looks using them!! Ill do a post and link you, my revlon lippie inspo!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i hope your having a lovely holiday gorgeous yay! they are amazing lipsticks chemist warehouse are having a sale on them at the moment for 5 to 10 dollars which is a steal :) i can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top