Girly Sister Dates (Shopping & French Toast

Hello lovelies 
Today it was a cold rainy filled Wednesday here in Sydney so me and my sister decided to go to our local shopping centres we ended up purchasing a few books that we have been wanting for ages.
I got some more NicholasSparks books for my collection I also got paper towns and Tanya Burr & Lauren Conrads Beauty Books Too. 
Burgundy Floppy Hat 
I have been after a floppy winter burgundy hat for ages and I finally purchased one from Equip its made of 100% wool and it's super chic and warm
even changed my outfit to style the hat I am wearing my Burgundy Peg Leg pants as they don't rub on my bandage that's keeping my stitches clean from last week. Also I added my striped jumper in navy and white and my taupe boots.


Caffee Cherry Beans Dates 
Sometimes all you need for lunch is French toast with some berry compote and some bacon added with a delicious cinnamon infused Maple Syrup they always have the best food and the best cappuccinos and Dutch hot chocolates ever.
Geri
xxx


No comments

Back to Top