High Neck Grey Knit Dress & New Mac Lipsticks



Hello Lovlies I have been so loving the high neck trend lately they are so chic and cosy for the winter months.
Temt has become one of my must have shops for clothing at the minute they have super stylish chic clothes this dress was on sale for just $9 how amazing is that I styled my dress with a statement necklace that I got from Millers for only $3 and I added my rivers grey silver studded boots with my Topshop leggings.
JessAble Nail Polish by Colour By TBN
As you all know my Instagram is always full of colour by TBN nail varnishes they are the best nail polishes that I've ever owned.

Mac Lipsticks
I caved and bought 3 brand new Mac Lipsticks they are becoming an addiction.
They are all satin formulas which are my favourite by Mac I got amorous brave and cyber these are all perfect shades for this time of the year.
Geri
xxx



No comments

Back to Top