July Favourites ( Winter Fashion Supre Forever New & Makeup Haul)

Hello lovelies 
For the month of July I have been purchasing a few new winter fashion items and I have been re loving some of the Mac x9 Palletes and my Tom Ford Lipsticks I also have some new makeup looks with these palettes that I wanted to share with you guys I'm also on YouTube so please check my channel out too.
My Youtube Video 
Winter Fashion Buys
I have really been loving supre for all of there printed items lately I got most of these items on the flash sale for $20 
These are all super cute and I thought they would be versatile for all seasons
Floral Blouse with Black Skinny Jeans 
I styled this gorgeous monochome floral blouse with my Temt black skinny jeans and Berry Boots from Rivers. 
I really love my high neck grey knit dress from Temt its so warm and cosy for the cold winter days i teamed my favourite oasis rose gold necklace with my topshop leggings.
Wool Hats 

I have been loving the floppy wool hats from Equip me and my sister bought the burgundy black & caramel ones they are so super stylish for winter and so warm. 
Pretty In Pink Satchel 
Forever New always has gorgeous handbags and rings and when I saw this bad boy on the site I just had to pick it up 
Look how gorgeous the rose Gold Hardware is with the bright pink I thought it was perfect for adding a pop of fun colour to any outfit.
Mac X9 Eyeshadow Palettes & Tom Ford Lipsticks
I know I have mentioned these before on the blog but I have been so loving all of these palettes and lipsticks I have created some new makeup looks with the palettes so I thought I would share them with you guys. Also I'm loving the Maybelline Fit Me maybelline fit me concealer in Fair Clair
Purple X9 Eye Look
Before i add any eyeshadows i always apply my  Maybelline Tattoo in Lavish Lavender all over my lid for the base 
I used Poignant all over my lid and then i added Satellite Dreams in my outer eye and crease i created the winged outer v shape to make it look more smokey 
for my lipstick colour i used PussyCat by TomFord because i wanted to make my eyes stand out more then my lip colour.
Amber X9 Eye Look
Just like my purple look i applied my Maybelline Tattoo in Barley Branded all over my lid for the base its a nice creamy base for this look also it makes the shadows stay on more longer.
I then applied Kitties all over my lid i just love the gorgeous shade this brings i also added cork in my outer to make it 
smokey brown on the crease. 
For My lip colour i added Tom Ford Violet Fatale i was needing the pink plum lip colour today.
 Burgundy X9 Look
Just like the other two looks i applied my 
Maybelline Tattoo in Barley Branded all over my lid for the base its a nice creamy base for this look also it makes the shadows stay on more longer i choosed barely branded because i wanted it to make the colours stand out more then the cream base.
I choose Star Violet for all over my lid i just love this soft burgundy glitter shade its so gorgeous i then added haux in my outer eye and crease to make it a little bit smokey for this look i wanted my eye makeup to stand out so i used Pussy Cat by Tom Ford.
I Hope You Enjoyed this Months Favourites
Geri 
xxx

4 comments

  1. Hey!! I love EVERYTHING!!! I own that grey and floral supre blouse #twinning :))) love your makeup looks, I have to find the lavender tattoo, I dont own that one, but I love the color tattoos!! You're so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing how you put together everything, its really helpful!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww supre is so awesome isnt it :) thank you so much gorgeous im so happy you enjoyed this months favourites xxx i found the lavender tattoo in Trade Secrets they have a lot of them in my local trade secret

      Delete
    2. Ahh I'll have to check it out, I didn't know they stocked makeup!! Xo

      Delete
    3. Yes check it out for sure they sell some good things for half the price :) xxx

      Delete

Back to Top