So Quiche & Fern ColourPop Makeup Look

Hello lovelies I just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who has commented on my YouTube channel all the support has been super lovely.
If you havent seen my youtube channel already here is the url https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC07uIAmeHlYFIVqLfgDsq0A 

I wanted to share my colourpop makeup look I created this week.
just used my normal base which is it was Rimmel London match perfection and my Revlon pressed powder

As usual Cookie crumble was added on my cheekbone area.
For my eye look I used colourpop cosmetics eye shock shadow in So Quiche I just blended it out with a fluffy shadow brush to create a more smokey finish. I then added some black mascara and some black eye khol by rimmel.
Now I love a good purple shade for lips it's one of my go to lipstick colours.
Fern LippieStix is one of my favourites it smells like chocolate brownies and the satin finish is so soft and it lasts all day long.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look 
Geri 
xxx

7 comments

  1. Hello beautiful! I've missed you! Love this whole look and loving the pixie crop!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! I've missed you! Love this whole look and loving the pixie crop!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely I've missed you too i mentioned you in my Youtube ColourPop Haul for the lippiestixs the link is in this blog post for my channel hope your doing awesome xxx <3

      Delete
  3. Love this look with a pop of color in it !It looks very nice and summery :)
    Xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look with a pop of color in it !It looks very nice and summery :)
    Xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this make up look you look so classy!!!

    can we follow each other?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top