My Top ColourPop Makeup Items (LippieStix Super Shock Eyeshadows & Blush)

Hello lovelies 
I have been loving some of my gorgeous ColourPop favourites with you.
Super Shock Blush 
Aphrodisiac Matte Blush
Prenup Satin Blush
Rain Matte Blush
I love all of these they are so pigmented and they are so creamy but they dry to a matte finish.
Super Shock Shadow Eyeshadows
Bill matte shadow 
Farah matte shadow
Fantasy pressed pigment 
Lectra Metallic shadow
I love bill that much that with my latest ColourPop Order that arrived this week i bought another one im also loving the Megan Naik collection Lectra & Farah are my two favourites from her collection box. Fantasy is a gorgeous purple pigment that is perfect for a cute purple eye look.
My Favourite LippieStixs

The LippieStixs that I'm loving at the moment Thirsty Grind Lumiere & Fern
Thirsty is one of my absolute favourites it's from the Sunday's In Siverlake collection Grind is my 2nd favourite it's the perfect bright purple shade. Lumiere is the perfect soft roses pink shade for an everyday look and Fern is kind of similar to Grind but it's a tiny bit more light in purple brightness.
I hope you enjoyed this post
What's your favourite ColourPop items I would love to know
Geri
xxx


6 comments

  1. Mmm, gorgeous!
    I have followed your blog!
    http://glaringwaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, three cheers for ColourPop!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes three cheers for ColourPop xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks so nice on you!! <3
    in Germany i can´t order this :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you im really hoping they will ship all over the UK & Europe soon <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top