Too Faced Melted & Melted Metal Lipsticks Review & Swatches



Hello Lovlies I have been lusting over these gorgeous Too Faced Lipsticks for ages
last week I finally thought well I'm going to order some of the gorgeous bad boys because I was watching way to many YouTube reviews and all the feedback was so awesome and the pigmentation of the colours looked so gorgeous i just had to purchase some so i ordered 4 Melted Lipsticks & 2 Melted Metal Lipsticks.
Nude , Peony , Violet , Berry , Metallic Jelly,  Metallic Violet.
Melted Nude 
Once I applied this I just fell in love 
this is the perfect nude shade for my lips it was super soft and just so pigmented.
Also the colour lasts so long this didn't even budge a bit and I was drinking water. 
Melted Peony.
This is the perfect Pink shade I love the baby pink but this one has a gorgeous nudish tones so its the perfect baby pink shade for me as i love pinks with nudes undertones.
This will be another everyday shade for me the gorgeous pigments are so long lasting.

Melted Violet
This was my main one that I have been eyeing off for ages I just can't get enough of a bright purple lip colour.
This one is the perfect bright purple shade I love how this applies and the pigments are so bright and stunning on.
Melted Berry
I feel I love with the reviews of this shade the deep burgundy berry undertones are perfect for that dark lip look that adore.
The pigments in this are so deep in that gorgeous burgundy shade and very soft on the lips.

Melted Metallic Jelly
This is formula is so gorgeous I love the softness of a gloss feel in the Melted Metal lipsticks this is the perfect purple burgundy shade.  
So much love for this shade they also all smell like Jelly Donuts which is so amazing.
Melted Metallic Violet
This is so gorgeous like the normal Violet shade this one feels more like a glossy finish so loving the purple brightness.
All of the colours that I ordered are so gorgeous I'm so happy with Too Faved Melted Lipsticks I will be getting more off my list when the Mecca Cosmetics site has them in stock.
What's your favourite Melted Colours ?
Geri
xxx 

1 comment

Back to Top