Black & Florals (Makeup & Fashion Of The Night)


Hello lovelies 
I thought I would share my Saturday Night Makeup & Fashion Look.
For my Makeup I used my Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundatipn 1N2 and the pressed powder in the same shade I have been loving my Real Techniques Brushes so much the powder brush is so soft and amazing I then just filled my brows with the CoffeeBean quad in the darkest shade for my eye base i have been loving Colour Pops Onai super shock shadow 
I finally tried out my Maybelline Nude Palette oh my goodness this is so super gorgeous the shades and the I love the colour payoff I used my Gold Gaga Meatlix Australis cream shadow for over my lid to give some sparkle for my lips I used Tom Ford In Pussycat.
For my Outfit Of The Night 
I recently got this gorgeous Floral Black Midi from Missguoded I love the look and feel so cute for a Spring night out I just added my Basic Black Tee from Kmart for the look as I wanted the skirt to be the stand out of the outfit. 
I just loved the colours all together
 Here is my Get Ready With Me Makeup Video
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top