Pink Print & Lace ( Asos Petite & Sunday's Make Up Look)

Hello Lovelies this is my outfit for Sunday & my makeup look. 
My Lace Pink Printed Dress is from Asos Petite this is a gorgeous fun dress for the spring.
I added my betts tanned sandals to complete this outfit.
Bronze Smokey Eye with Purple Lips
I just used my normal base which is the w7 Primer and then I apply my Rimmel London match perfection foundation and my Revlon pressed powder for my eye base I used my maybelline bad to the bronze all over my lid I then added my Mac x9 burgundy Pallete in the shadows Honey Lust & Star Violet in my outer & crease for my inner eye I used Colour Pop I Heart This Super Shock Shadow & and Australis Metalix Cream Shadow in Gold Gaga
 I then added my favourite black Mascara by Estée Lauder in Sumptuous Exteme and some brown eye liner by Designer Brands.

For my Lips I used colour pop Lippie Stix & Lippie Pencil in Grind. And Aphrodisiac Blush for my bronzed cheeks.
Geri
xxx 

No comments

Back to Top