Roses & White Lace Skater Dress (Style Of The Day)


Hello Lovlies 
For today the sunshine was out so that only means one thing its time to crack out the spring time dresses 
i
i love this gorgeous skater dress I got from cotton on last year it's a gorgeous white lace dress in a rose print with a v neckline I teamed this with my berry boots from Rivers and my gorgeous pink purple silver necklace from prouds.
For my makeup look I used my normal base which is the w7 prime Magic and then my Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory with my Revlon pressed powder I filled my brows with my coffee bean quad in the darkest shade
my eye look was created by using ColourPop Bill Super shock Shadow and then I used bad to the bronze by maybelline and then I added my new Australis metallic cream shadow in Gold GaGa. 

I have been loving my Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara it's so amazing I love the fullness it creates for my lashes I also have been loving my  Too Faced Melted Metal Jelly Liquid Lipstick.
Geri
xxx

2 comments

  1. Super cute outfit G! Love the makeup too, of course!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top