September Favourites (Millers Fashion & Lily Loves &Beauty Items)


Hello lovelies 
For this month I have been getting into my spring wardrobe must haves I love to keep my monochrome trend for almost every season I do love the occasional pop of colour for the spring time.
Also I have been loving Halsey 
she is so amazing I can't say enough about how awesome BadLands is this will be my on repeat album for spring.
Lace Tee & Khaki 
For this outfit I styled my lace tee from Kmart with a purple vest top from topshop underneath I also teamed my gorgeous khaki crepe jacket from Millers I  have been loving this so much it's such a gorgeous shape and I loved the pop of colours in this nice and simple for a spring day.
Love Lily 
This is a gorgeous new clothing brand that I stumbled across at Target whilst I was in foster it's seriously one of the most gorgeous brand with a  collection full of lace tees with greys blacks Monochome stripes polka dots
 for this outfit look I teamed my grey lace tee with my asos purple skater skirt and knee high socks and berry boots.
For makeup items
 I have been loving my Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation and my Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara this is seriously one of the best mascaras ever.
For lip products I have been loving g my NYX Butter Gloss they are so pigmented and super creamy I love Angles Food Cake and Raspberry Tart.
I finally ordered 2 Melted Fig from Too Faced I love this so much and they smell like jelly donut.
I have also been loving my Fifth Avenue quads they are easy to blend and full of colour i have been in love with my Australis Mettalix Cream Eyeshadows  in Gold GaGa & Guns & Rose Petals they are so gorgeous and I love the creamy shadows and the sparkle these give eye looks.
Geri
xx

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love Kmart, they have some great fashion items, especially if you're on a budget!
    I really want to try the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, I need to go and get my shade matched, I am an oily mess! LOL

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kmart is so amazing for everything :) the Double Wear Foundation is perfect for my oily skin xx

      Delete

Back to Top