Sister Dates (Pixels Movie & Lunch Dates & Makeup & Style Of The Day)

Hello lovelies 
Today me and my sister had a movie lunch girly day we saw Pixels 
which was such an awesome movie Adam Sandler is one of my favourite Producers & Actors ever so I have wanted to see this for ages also Ashely Benson was a babe in this the cute little video characters were adorable.
Spurs Lunch Dates
We got some BBQ chicken wings and Cheese Poppers for an entree they are so delicious. 
BBQ Bacon Burgers are a must for a girls day out.
From my Makeup as it is quite humid again today outside i am wearing my Revlon Colorstay Foundation i added my W7 Prime Magic underneath for my base it makes the foundation apply more easly and looks more flawless a good Matte powder is a must for me in the spring time as my face gets oily i love my Revlon Colorstay pressed powder which i have mentioned before.
I wanted a pinkish eyes look is I used colour pop super shock eyeshadow in Bill for my lid and then I added After Dusk from
Mac all over my lid and crease to smoke it up I then place Colour Pops Eye Candy to give me that pink sparkle. My lips was Melted Peony from Too Faced Cosmetics and Angles Food Cake by NYX.
Geri 
xxx

1 comment

Back to Top