Name Change for the blog Bohemian Rock Outfit Of The Day & Monday Yum Cha Dates



Hello lovelies 
Firstly i just wanted you all to know that i have changed my Blog Name To Geri Maree its the same as my Youtube Channel name now i used to be http://thepixiediaries3.blogspot.com.au but im now http://gerimaree.blogspot.com.au
Now lets get into todays post 

Today me and my sister went for our first ever Yum Cha
I had Sweet & Sour Pork with Fried Rice this was so full of flavour 
For Dessert I was super cheeky and I got Fried Vanilla IceCream with Chocolate Sauce 
For my Bohemian Rock inspired style of the day 
I am wearing my basic skater black dress with my cream Lace kimono I also added my black ankle booties and a purple flower headband.
For my makeup look I went for a purple smokey eye with a purple lip 
I used my w7 in the nudes palette for this look I seriously can't recommend this enough the shades are so full of colour and they are so easy blend but first I used Bill from colour pop cosmetics as my base colour I just love these cream shadows so much I then added Bad Manners from the w7 in the nudes palette I then smoked the shadow by blending the shadow around and smoking it up I then added some brown liner and heaps of black mascara.
Rain was my cheek shade today and then I added up the amp by Mac for my lips. 
Geri 
Have a lovely week 
xxx

No comments

Back to Top