How I style my A Line Midi Leather Skirt for Spring Days


A Line Skirt Outfit no. 1

Hello lovelies I am loving the high neck blouse trend that's been all around lately I also love a good leather skirt so I thought how stylish would it look if I teamed the both of them together and this is the outfit look that I came up with.


I got this gorgeous Floral High Neck Blouse from Temt it's a gorgeous black blouse but I love the pop of colours in the floral prints 
Asos is the place I go to for my Leather skirts this is a gorgeous A Line Midi Skirt that I just had to get once I saw it online a few months ago I also added my favourite berry boots to complete the outfit I just loved the structure of this style of the day. 

A Line Skirt Outfit no. 2

I also love how gorgeous this lace tee goes with the A Line Skirt both of these looks are perfect for the spring time.
I teamed my gorgeous white lace tee from Rivers with my Asos A Line Skirt and my favourite berry boots from Rivers.
 
i hope you enjoyed this post on how i style my leather a line skirt for spring
Geri
xxx


No comments

Back to Top