Lucy Hale Halloween Inspired Outfit & Makeup Look

Hello lovelies 
I just love Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars and I wanted to create an inspired  Halloween makeup & outfit look inspired by Lucy and her character Aria Montgomery on the show.
For my inspire outfit I am wearing this gorgeous Black Velvet Swing Dress from missguided and I teamed that with my lace kimono from Kmart with my black flowers headband from Equip and my black ankle booties from Rivers.
For my Makeup Look 
 
I used my Revlon Colorstay Foundation as her foundation looks flawless and matte i added my W7 Prime Magic underneath for my base it makes the foundation apply more easly and looks more flawless a good Matte powder is a must for me so I used my Estée Lauder Double Wear Pressed Powder
   
I then filled my brows with the Revlon CoffeeBean quad for my eyes I used my w7 In The Nude pallete all over my lid to smoke it up i used Star Violet from Mac & my brown eyshadow from the brand xoo  I then added eyeliner to my top and bottom waterline for my mascara i used my favourite mascara from Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme
For that Dark lucy inspired lip i used Cyber by Mac this is the perfect vampy dark plum with a hint of black.
Geri

No comments

Back to Top