October Favourites ( Halloween Treats & Fashion & Makeup )


Hello lovelies for the month of October I have been loving everything Halloween I love the cute decorations I picked up I also made some
Witches hats cookies 
all you need to make these is 2 Packets of Oreos in picked up some orange cream filled ones then you get a tiny bit of already made chocolate frosting ( I used the Betty Crocker frosting ) add that to the bottom of your Hersey's Kiss and then place it on top of the Oreo Cookie.
Ghost Marshmallows 
I used mega marshmallows added some of that Betty Crocker Chocolate frosting and added some candy eyes and mouths.
Halloween Sweet & Salty Mix
All you need for this delicious treat pre packaged salted Popcorn & mini Pretzels & Cany Corns and M&Ms and mix it all together and enjoy with some Halloween movies 
Cute Halloween Cupcakes
I picked these gorgeous super cute Halloween cupcakes from my local little cafe where I live. 
Halloween Movies
My favourite movies for Halloween are Hocus Pocus Beetlejuice Casper The Rocky Horror Picture Show The Burbs Ghostbusters 1 & 2 The Corspe Bride The Nightmare Before Christmas & Frankenweenie I also love the Pretty LittleLiars  & Simpsons Halloween Episodes 
Halloween Looks 
I have been loving my asos leather midi so I teamed my gorgeous Chiffion purple blouse from Kmart with it I added it over the top with a lilac single underneath as I wanted to show of the gorgeous ruffles at the bottom of the blouse
 I then added my gorgeous Purple Glitter Skull Headpiece that I picked up from my local party shop. 
                                                                Skeleton Dress & Lace 
This was my Halloween Outfit for today I am wearing my gorgeous RibCage Skeleton Dress from Hot Topic and my Black Lace Kimono from Kmart. 
Halloween Favourites Video
Kmart Beauty 
My sister was so cute and she bought me some rose scented body creams and lotions these are so soothing as I have EDS which is a genetic condition which effects my collagen I have bruise like patches on my back and arms and this cream doesn't burn into them so if you have super sensitive skin try these out. 
Beauty Favourites 
W7 in the nude pallete & Kit Cosmetics Little Black Dress pallete 
Honestly I haven't been able to stop using these 2 palettes this month I just love how versatile this is for an everyday look to a smokey eye night time look the shades are so full of colour and just amazing. 
For Lips & Some Cream Shadows & Blush I have been loving my colourpop shadows in Bill & I Heart This these are so creamy and rich in colour. Colourpop LippieStixs are a must for this month my favourites have been Lumiere, Feen , Thirsty, BYOB & Parker these are so creamy and full of colour I just can't ever enough of these. Loreal Colour Richie Lipsticks I'm just loving these so much 
Have a Happy Halloween 
Geri
xxx 

No comments

Back to Top