Swinging Sixties

Hello lovelies I recently picked up this gorgeous dress from Asos i love the gorgeous navy and white tile print and the 60's inspired sleeves.

I love the sleeves on this they are like kimono sleeves.
I added my gorgeous sparkly bracelet from millers and my rings from prouds jeweller.
My makeup I used simple foundation base w7 Primer and then I apply my Rimmel London match perfection foundation and my Revlon pressed powder for my eye base I used my maybelline the nudes pallet I'm loving the gorgeous shades in this palette my love for colour pop I heart this cream shadow is so sparkly and gorgeous with flicks for glitter I added my Estée Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara and some black liner in my water line. I wanted that bronzed cheek for this look so I used my favourite bronzer by Smooch in Cookie Crumble. 
For that sixties classic pink lip I used Too Faced Melted Peony and NYX Angle Food Cake.
Geri
xxx

1 comment

  1. I love the print of your dress, it's so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top