M-A-CNIFICENT ME Mattene Lipsticks Mac Haul

Hello lovelies
 you all know how much I love my lipsticks I love it when a makeup brand has ta brand new collection out I was just seeing what was new on the Mac website and I checked into the 
M-A-CNIFICENT ME! Collection and I instantly fell in love with the Mattene Lipsticks firstly how cute do they look they are so adorable I also loved the colour arrangements in this lipstick collection I only got 
3 from this line as I got some other Mac Items so let's get into this Mac Mattene Lipstick haul          
I just had to get Own the Look as its a gorgeous purple shade
 you all know by now that purple lipsticks are a must have for me
it's a beautiful Deep Purple
Now the next one I got was a gorgeous bright lavender 
which is called Strutting Fabulous how cute is the name! 
   
    this shade is so pretty and goes well with a bronze smokey eye.  
                                 I needed another Midtone cool Rose shade and Personal Pick 
      was a must have for me as its a very soft rose  
        All of these lipsticks feel like butter and they apply so easy and they don't flake during the day 
all in all these have become one of my new Mac Favourites for Lip Products they still keep that Matte finish but they are no way drying at all..
Geri
xxx

2 comments

  1. Got some lovely shades there!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top