November Favourites


Hello Lovelies 
For my November Favourites I have been loving everything Maybelline Peplum tops  & Gorgeous Dresses 

Asos Jacquard Cap Sleeve Dress 
I Purchased this gorgeous purple jacquard dropped waist dress from Asos a few months ago.
The thing that really did caught my eye with this dress was the gorgeous shape and the beautiful glittery purple shade. I got the dress in a size 8 and it fits perfect.
Peplum Grey Top & Purple Pasiley Midi 
I'm always a massive lover of Grey Peplum Top so I just had to style this one from Glassons with my gorgeous Pasiley printed midi skirt from Millers.
Makeup & Beauty Bits
For this month I have been loving my Maybelline Colour Tattoos In the shades Bad To The Bronze & Silver Strike
Also the Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks are so creamy and I just love the colour payoff I love the shades called Make It Mauve & Pinched Pink. w7 Cosmetics " Silky Blush in the shade Suede.
I also got some new Mac Lipsticks in my collection that i have been loving " Faux , Men Love Mystery , Up The Amp , Instigator, Odyssey, Whirl ," also my love for the Amber X9 this is one of the best everyday eyeshadows ever. 
Yankee Candles have become a new love of mine i just loved the smell of Pumpkin Wreath & Berry Triffle.
One Directions You & I is one of my all time favourite perfumes ever the smell is so fresh & gorgeous
OPI Purple Palazzo Pants
Has become one of my favourites for the spring time I also added a pink glitter to one of my fingers to create a bit of glittery sparkle.
Geri
xxx 

1 comment

  1. I love Color Tattoos and your MAC lipstick collection! The purple dress is gorgeous! x

    www.randomstein.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top