Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer ( Haul & Lip Swatches)


Hello Lovlies a few months ago i did a massive new makeup shop in Priceline and I came across the brand new Lipstick Range from Revlon you all know by now that I love a good Revlon Lipstick and I'm loving the liquid formulations of lipsticks at the minute so I bought 4  from there Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer Line.


These are the ones i got i wanted 4 different lip lacquer shades it was so hard to just pick 4 of them .
 I love the feel and look of these they are so full of colour and last for ages I also love the wax free feeling they don't feel heavy and they do not dry your lips out either they retail for $25 but Priceline was selling them for $14 each how awesome is that!
Pink Diamond  
This is a very gorgeous baby pink shade I love how cute this looks its a very soft pink without the pale look i get with some baby pink lipstick shades.
Garnet
I instantly fell in love with this one it's a beautiful deep pink plum shade the perfect go to colour for me for any kind of makeup look.
Rose Quartz 
This is a beautiful nudish brown shade it's so matte and just amazing it reminds me of twig by Mac but in a liquid lipstick formula 
Carnelian
This was another one that i instantly fell in love with i do love a deep red with a hint of burgundy plumish tones the perfect vampy lip look 
Have you bought any of these gorgeous lip lacquers
What ones are your favourites ? 
Geri
xxx


4 comments

  1. All those shades look great on you! I really love that soft pink. I find it so hard to find a soft pink that doesn't make my lips disappear.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lovely there are so gorgeous I'm the same i find it so hard to find that perfect baby pink shade that doesn't make my lips look not their xx

      Delete
  2. Every shade really suits you! It sounds like you got a good deal on them too! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top