The " Hanky Skirt & PussyBow Blouse"


Hello Lovelies
One of my must haves for this season is the gorgeous new super trendy
“ Hanky Skirt” The cut of these skirts create a soft silhouette this also adds more of a texture to any outfit I got my Printed Hanky Skirt from MiIllers Fashion this was about $35 which is a very reasonable price for a new on trend skirt I also have purchased some Hanky Skirts from Rivers as well they are both Australia brands.
Who else has been addicted to all of the fashion that the Chanel’s wear on Scream Queens.
I wanted that little bit of a Chanel feel to this outfit which is the reason why I added the PussyBow blouse I got this gorgeous Lace Yoke & Side Lace Panels one from Topshop about 2 years ago.
To complete this look I also added some Jewllery I added my super cute Purple & Rose Gold Chunky Bracellet I also added my rings as I feel so weird if I don’t wear my rings with an outfit.
As normal for my Shoes I have just teamed my black ankle boots
Geri
xxx 

No comments

Back to Top