Christmas Time Favourites ( outfits makeup & other holiday goodies )

For the Christmas time I just love a " Classic Red Lip" I have picked out 5 of my all time favourites that I always love for this time of the year.

Cherry Blossom & Raspberry Bite are my two favourites from Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Range these are so creamy. YSL "65" this shade is that classic red shade the formulation is very soft and long lasting. Loreal Paris Colour Riche Pure Red shades are so stunning these are two new ones in my Holiday Collection these are two lipsticks created by Blake Lively & Laetitia. 
BooHoo has had some super cute and very festive outfit must haves.
Festive BodyCon Dress
This dress is so cute and full of festive cheer. 
I styled the dress with some Christmas  Tree earrings from Millers Fashion & my basic black ankle boots. Also I added a classic Red lip shade " Revlon Super Lustrous in Raspberry Bite" to complete this look. 
Snowmen Jumper
I have never owned a festive jumper before so when my sister surprised newish the gorgeous grey soft knitted jumper with the super cute snowmen I was hoping for some rainy weather for me to be able to style this as you can't wear a jumper in 40"degree heat. 
I just teamed this with my Navy Blue skinny jeans. 
Holiday Treats & Movies
I just love a PepperMint Hotchocolate I always get the Cadbury Chocolate Mox it's so full of mint flavours that are so delicious a very cheeky treat but a must of the festive times especially with a Festive Film or two. 
Michelle's Cafe Christmas Tree & Snowmen Cookies
Every year I always have to pick up some gorgeous Christmas cookies from Michelle's they are my absolute favourites.
Merry Christmas from Me & Sophie 
Geri
xxx



No comments

Back to Top