Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows Haul & Review (FALL Collection)

i love a good cream shadow and i have so much love for the formulation that the " Super Shock Shadows" are from ColourPop
 so to say that i got very excited when i found out that colourpop had some new colours for the Fall time i was super excited.
I just love the consitencey of these shadows they are super blendable and they do not move an inch after applying them.
For the application i norammly use a shadow brush either a soft one or a mini crease one.
The shades that i got are Stereo, Plaid , Party Time, & Mixed Tape

This is a makeup look I created using Stereo.
                          
This is such a gorgeous deep burgundy shade with some purple reflects its also a metallic finish.
This is my makeup look using PartyTime it's a gorgeous Grey with a hint of Mauve I love adding SatinTaupe in the crease it goes so perfect together. 
This is my makeup look using Straight Trippin 
which is a Matte finish this is a gorgeous dark blackish purple shade. 
I added a tiny bit of Mac's Beauty Marked in my crease to add more purple tones for this look. 
Geri
xx

5 comments

  1. Such pretty shades and they look super pigmented! :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lotte they are very gorgeous and so creamy with heaps of pigmentation :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourpop is such a cool brand! I've been on their site a couple of days ago and I kind of want everything haha! Have you tried their lipsticks Geri?

    xx
    www.randomstein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have gorgeous lippiestixs xx

      Delete
  4. The red colour looks amazing!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top