December Favourites

For this month I just can't get enough of Velvet midi skirts I picked up these gorgeous black & burgundy Midi's from BooHoo.
 Velvet is one of my favourite pieces to style I just love the texture and the look of how a velvet piece can add more uniqueness to any outfit. 

I  love to style them with either a basic tee with a statement necklace or a printed tee or even a wraped front blouse to make it more chic.
Frosted Plum TheBody Shop
I know I have been talking heaps about the gorgeous festive body shop collection I have had such an addiction to " Frosted Plum " it's such a gorgeous soft plum scent with Magnolia & Peonys it's one of my must haves.
Beauty has been a mix of old products and new beauty items.
Australis Lip Injection lipsticks are a new buy for me these are so creamy and full of colour Mac faux is a Satin finish  lipstick and its such a gorgeous rose pink shade for the an everyday makeup look
Loreal Paris Colour Riche creamy eyeshadows in the shades Cafe Saint Germain & Die for Chocolate these have the most amazing colour payoff ever.
Maybelline Tattoos are always a favourite of mine for this one I have been loving Bad To The Bronze & Inked In Pink.
Plus my love for the Mac x9 purple palette & w7 baked eyeshadow in burnt copper. 
Curly Short Hair 
This month I finally got my hair cut after 2 months of trying to grow it out to a length where I can do different things with it.
So my hairdresser created some soft curls using a straightener.
Canon 700D
For christmas i got something that i have been lusting over for ages
i finally have a camera that can create better youtube videos for my Channel & better photos for my blog i just love photography so ever since i got this i have been constantly taking photos.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for eveysingle one of you for reading my blog and all of your lovely comments
I hope you had an amazing christmas & a very happy new year
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top