Merry Christmas (Velvet BooHoo Skater Dress & Festive Cheer)

It's finally Christmas Day I hope you had a wonderful time and ate some yummy treats.
For my outfit for Christmas Day outfit I was so happy when this gorgeous " Velvet Skater Dress" arrived way earlier then the arrival date as i have been eyeing  this off for ages BooHoo Online.
I'm loving the velvet trend and the deep purple shade is gorgeous which is very festive for this time of year. 
I added my purple boots with some rings and my necklace thats from Prouds the Jewellers i didn't want to over do it as i wanted the dress to be the main focus for this look.
Festive Makeup Look 
Objects Of Affection Blue & Silver Pigements In Blue Noir
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Topshop " Matte Lips " Inhibition
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Silver Strike
I wanted silver & blue toned eye look so i used my Silver Strike Maybelline tattoo on my base with my Blue Noir Pigements by Mac 
This created such a gorgeous winter blue shade that was perfect for the grey cloudy day we had. 
I wet my brush before I added the Pigements on the brush to create a more foiled look on the eye. 
For my lips I used my Brand New Topshop Matte Lipstick in the colour Inhibition this is a gorgeous deep purple shade. 
 Christmas lunch food
Turkey Pork Ham and all the festive goodies
I hope you had a lovely day with your loved ones 
Have A Merry Christmas
Geri
xxx




1 comment

  1. You look lovely I love velvet dresses!! Merry Christmas xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top