New Years Eve Party Makeup Look

I recently just got the gorgeous new ColourPop super shock shadow in "Dance Party" It's the perfect shade for my New Years Eve makeup look as its a soft lilac with heaps of glittery reflects through it.
I added after dusk from my Favourite Palette of this year the " Mac X9 Purples" as its gives the look a smokey edge to it

For this look I wanted a nice darkish shade for my lips so I just had to pair this eye look with " Topshop Matte Lipstick" in the shade Inhibition.
Wrap Front Lace Playsuit 
I just love a good Playsuit that is super on trend and very comfortable to wear.
I saw this gorgeous black wrapped front beauty at Topshop Online I just loved the lace edging on the bottom of this and the lace panels on the sleeves. 
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top