Silver Metallic Dress & Christmas Makeup Look



I just love creating a Bronze smokey eye with a glitter shadow and I found the perfect go to " Christmas Eye Look " I love my Maybelline Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze it's the perfect cream shadow for any eye look but I love it for my festive makeup looks as it's so glittery
I then added my Baked Eyeshadow by w7 cosmetics for my outer eye in the shade a Burnt Copper I also used my brown eyekhol to do a tiny winged flick.
For that classic Red Lip shade I used my ColourPop Lippiestix in Bitchette it's a gorgeous Christmas Red Shade with a gorgeous Matte finish.

For a festive look I am wearing my gorgeous silver metallic dress from boohoo and my belt is from Millers Fashion. 

I hope you enjoyed this festive makeup & style look 
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top