Blushing Mauve - BooHoo Boutique & Asos Petite

I just love a new fashion piece that works for any season and this gorgeous shade of purple is a must for me plus you can never go wrong with a super stylish midi.


When I was browsing at BooHoo online and I came across this gorgeous purple tule skirt I just had to purchase it. 
I love the beautiful soft purple shade that is perfect for the summer season and 
I felt very whimsical and I got a whole heaps of comments on how gorgeous this looked. 
I wanted to keep the colours in sync so I added my Asos petite cropped lace sleeve top.
The soft shades and textures create the perfect look.
Purple Glitter Nails 
This is my first time ever using acrylic fake nails I got these gorgeous glitter purple nails from Kmart. 
They are absolutely gorgeous and so super easy to apply.
Geri
xx


No comments

Back to Top